Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Law of Attraction, Can you FEEL it!?!?!

So often, I hear many disappointed folks working the Law of Attraction or with Spirit tell me that they do their best to think positive thoughts and still they never get what they want in life.

Try to remember that the Law of Attraction works on FEELINGS, not just thoughts. (Though good feelings lead to positive thoughts) So when you are trying to attract something into your life, get into the FEELING of what it would be like to already have it in your life RIGHT NOW. Visualize yourself using the object or being in the situation that you wish to attract. What does it look like, smell like, and how do you feel now that you have it?

I also personally like to call in the angels to sit with me as I do this process to make it a team effort. It adds so much more to the co-creating experience. Now, for today’s homework, go forth and MANIFEST!

Love to all!!!
Lisa
https://www.LisaBeachy.com
Post a Comment