Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year, new beginnings? Only if you believe it.

I hope you all had a fabulous holiday season! Ours was quiet and relaxing, the very best kind in my opinion. I loved the easiness of being home with family. It has me thinking of this new year ahead, 2013.

As spiritual beings living this physical experience, every new year, we tend to look at it as a chance to implement change. We have the hope that things will be different or better than the year before. This is the hope that keeps humanity going. The real challenge though is that for many of us, myself included, our thoughts stay the same.

I struggle with this as well, we all do with one thing or another. We have many years of experiences downloaded, much like computer programs, into our consciousness. It is all of the subtle things that have happened moment by moment as life has gone on, creating millions of little truths that we believe. This becomes our version of reality. It becomes our version of our lives. Our thoughts and beliefs have an energy that permeates through our aura and into our world. Then, by the Laws of Attraction, it pulls back what you put out there, creating more of what you believe.

If you do make one resolution this year that you carry out, I would suggest that it be to pray each morning and ask that you are able to know the authentic truth behind those things within yourself that you would like to change. While you are at it, give yourself the gift that once you know those things, you will accept those truths with unconditional love and compassion as you let it go without judgement.

Because if you think it, you believe it, and if you believe it, it is real. I know that I am rarely perfect at doing this for myself, but I know that I am going to give it a try this year. I have set a calendar event in my cell phone to remind me to do it each day. I hope you will too ;)

Much love to us all as we move forward on this journey,
Lisa Beachy
www.LisaBeachy.com


Post a Comment